Honeymoon essentials Packing List- Finally, your most awaited trip of life is here, your honeymoon. It’s the best time after the wedding when you are all set and ready to go on vacation with your partner and enjoy the beauty of the world. I know you are excited about your honeymoon as well as conscious about your honeymoon packing and essentials. We got you!
However, different questions are going in your mind related to honeymoon packing, like what are the most important things to carry with you on a honeymoon? How to assemble all the essential lists for a honeymoon? What items should carry in a honeymoon bag?
Don’t you worry because we are here for you to help you pack your honeymoon bag Do you want to make your days unforgettable? Follow and read this article and make your honeymoon memorable.
How to Create Honeymoon Essentials List
Your honeymoon is a supreme time of life because you get plenty of time to make memories with your partner. But honeymoon packing is the last thing you have to worry about, Right?
In this case, all the necessary items should pace in the bag carefully. Take care to pack whatever you need. Otherwise, you will end up sad and helpless.
Often it happens that usually, couples miss something or other while doing the packing for honeymoon. Well, we are here for you not to repeat the mistakes. Have a look at items for honeymoon luggage.
What are the Essential Tips for Honeymoon Basics?
Intimate Items and tips:
- Massage oils are necessary for a honeymoon tour because you will get a lot of time to relax and shine brighter.
- Bring small intimate gifts for each other to make the moment cherished.
- Must carry a romantic honeymoon playlist with you. Music with traveling, a perfect combo, though!
- You can carry Tealight candles with you. It makes the environment cozier.
- A diary or journal to write down your memories.
- If you have sensitive skin, then carry sunscreen and lip balm, sunglasses, sun hat or baseball cap, and Aloe Vera.
- A good quality camera is necessary. Store your memories at every destination.
- Well, I would say make a small pouch and put every small thing in it. We know girls have more luggage than boys. 😀
Documents for traveling:
- Try to carry everything related to a passport or credit card in a bag and hold it while traveling.
- Create a copy of your travel documents and leave it at home. In case of emergency, someone at home will help you later.
Tips for Health Care on Honeymoon:
- If you have any health-related issues, then try to have a proper checkup before traveling.
- However, you have to take care of your health, so don’t forget to carry Band-Aids, Aspirin, Antacid, Antihistamine, Diarrhea medicine, and Motion sickness medicine. (I repeat it is necessary, and it saves your energy, take notes!)
- Make a list of places in your diary, so you will find it easy to get up and go to your destination.
- Start packing your honeymoon luggage two weeks before traveling. Don’t procrastinate Guys!
- Oh wait! How we can forget comfortable walking shoes? Wear your most comfy shoes or sandals and go everywhere tension free.
- The other most important thing to remind is don’t let anybody else pack your honeymoon essentials. Do it by yourself and note everything.
- The last tip I would love to give you people is don’t take stress because of honeymoon packing. Do it with joy and stray calm. It is going to be a hell of a fun and the most awaited vacation of your life.
We round up 15 honeymoon essentials for all of you. Take inspiration and enjoy your vacation stress-free with your partner and make memories. However, wherever you go must take some advice. Although, It is always handy to seek advice on how to pack your honeymoon basics and when to start packing.
↓ 15 – Bathroom Basics
It is one of the most needed and necessary items in honeymoon essentials. You have to be careful while packing your Toiletries Bag. Let’s have a look, stay focused, and take notes.
- Travel-size toothpaste and Toothbrushare a must to carry as we know how important to smell good. Start with bathroom basics, and then go with a flow.
- We can’t even think to forget Deodorant and Perfume. Try to carry 3 to 4 perfumes and body mists with you. It is essential for both of you.
- Cotton balls and swabs
- Comb and hairbrush
- Hair gel or hair spray
- Shaving cream
- Contact lenses
- Hair accessories
- Aftershave lotion
- Face scrub
- Body wash and body lotion
- Shampoo and Conditioner
Well, I have mentioned almost all of the things but if I missed something, so cross-check it with your list. However, everything will present there. You can take these things to your satisfaction.
↓ 14 – Honeymoon Essentials for Her
Let’s see what the honeymoon essentials are for her! Girls, please take notes of these personal items. I hope this checklist will help you out.
- Night suits/Nighties
- Coupe of books
- Deck of cards (entertainment is necessary).
↓ 13 – Honeymoon Essentials for Him
Boys, take notes of these honeymoon essentials for your most awaited vacation. Keep reading and must pack all of these. I hope you will find this handy.
- Night suit
- Night cream
↓ 12 – Optional Items for Honeymoon Basics
Although, it’s your option to pack these things in your honeymoon essentials. But you can carry them with you for ease.
- Alarm clock
- Snacks (specific ones)
- Conditioner, extra towels
- Foreign languag book
↓ 11 – Handy Extras for Honeymoon
I don’t know about you guys, but I must say there will be some extra things which you have to carry in a bag. Do you know about handy extras? If no then have a look and check your honeymoon essentials.
- Must put extra pair of glasses.
- Asthma inhaler (in case you have some health issues).
- Ziplock bags are necessary to put small things when it’s raining or any other emergency.
- Sewing kit (if you know how to sew, okay?).
- Antibacterial liquid or lotion
- Eye drops
- Small backpacks for outdoor activities.
- Must pack one pair of old sneakers (to get wet in the rain, so just saying!!).
- Pair of workout sneakers.
- Pair of the workout outfit.
- An umbrella or rain gear.
↓ 10 – Clothing Items for Her
- Take one or two pairs of jeans, pants or leggings. You can wear them anywhere with a top or shirt.
- Pack your light jacket or pullover.
- If you want to look hot and sassy on your honeymoon, then bring one or more nice sundress.
- A black dress is necessary for the party.
- One cardigan.
- Khaki shorts.
- Four casual shirts which include T-shirts and tops.
- Two pairs of shorts.
- Swimsuits and bikinis.
- Carry swimsuit cover-up for your ease.
- Walking shoes or sandals. Bring both so that you can wear the comfy one.
- Pack a pair of evening shoes or sandals.
- Purse or clutch
- Extra socks and underwear. Must pack them as these are basic needs.
- Bras (bring those which are comfortable and fit you).
- Accessories like scarves, hats, jewelry, and other clothing items.
↓ 9 – Clothing Items for Him
- Pack two or three pairs of jeans or khakis.
- One pair of nice slacks.
- One light jacket or pullover
- Four casual shirts. It would be great if you pack more tee shirts and dress shirts with tanks.
- Two pairs of shorts (printed or plain).
- Polo or button-down short sleeves shirts.
- One or more sports jackets for restaurants.
- One swimsuit will be enough (pack one more for emergency).
- Timberland boots.
- One pair of walking shoes or sandals.
- Pair of lace-ups
- Extra socks and underwear( pack more because it basics, and you may need to change often)
↓ 8 – Mini Travel Medical Kit
While packing your honeymoon basics, don’t forget to put a mini travel medical kit in your bag. It is one of the most important things than others. Therefore, a Medical Kit is necessary because you never know when an emergency arises. Here are some items that must be in your medical kit.
- Band-Aids are compulsory. You have to put them first.
- Pain relief medicines such as Paracetamol/Panadol or Aspirin.
- Antihistamine tablets in case of any allergy.
- Cold and flu medicines whether you travel in summers or winters.
- Cough medicine/syrup.
- Motion sickness tablets if you have height phobia.
- Antiseptic ointment and solutions for wounds.
- Blister and wound patches
- Gauze swabs.
- Indigestion tablets.
- Antibacterial cream.
- Diarrhea medicine.
- Diarrhea medicine.
- Constipation medicines.
- A Forehead Thermometer
- Health insurance cards because of a recent pandemic. It is always helpful to have health insurance cards.
- Safety pins and scissors.
↓ 7 – Comfortable Walking Shoes
As we all know, that honeymoon period is the best time of your life after the wedding, and you want to look gorgeous head to toe. But you have to be careful about your shoes whether you are going in summers or winters. Therefore, comfortable walking shoes must be your top priority.
Heels are best for restaurants and parties. Loafers and sandals are the best for smashing the day and night with hot and sassy outfits. However, make sure your shoes are comfortable and classy.
↓ 6 – Makeup Kit
Makeup is something girls can never forget. Am I right? It is better to make a small pouch or bag and put all the necessary items when you are going on a honeymoon trip. Although the wedding glow is still there so, you don’t have to put heavy makeup on. You can buy this from here.
- The face cream is something obligatory before going outside.
- Cosmetics and makeup brushes(max 3 to 4)
- Day and night creams
- Hand and body lotion
- Bubble bath for enjoyment
- Body deodorant
- Mascara and Eyeliner( MUST)
- Lip balm
- Don’t forget sanitary pads.
- Hairspray or Hair gel
I have mentioned everything but cross-check with your honeymoon essential list.
↓ 5 – Electrical Items
Well, we all want to have our memories stored for later entertainment. Therefore, we have to pack our electrical items in a bag. Pack everything which will help you capture your memories with your partner. Check which electric items must include in your honeymoon basics.
- Guys Hairdryer is necessary for both of you. So, don’t forget this one.
- Hair straightener and hair curler.
- Phone chargers
- Tripod stand
- IPads and adapters
- Camera batteries and memory cards
- SD cards
- The power bank is so helpful
- Camera for video recording
- Camera accessories like charger, tripod, and a selfie stick (who can forget selfies with your loved one?)
↓ 4 – Travel Items
You may need some extra travel items. You can carry them only if you need them.
- Guidebooks and maps if you have no idea about that place.
- Sunglasses are a must!
- Comfortable backpack to carry necessary items.
- Chocolates and chips
- Waterproof case, water bottle, and navigation too.
- Hats for beach party.
- A travel mug.
↓ 3 – Neck Wallet
A neck wallet is convenient to hold and carry valuable assets in it. If you are planning to go to crowded places, then take this with you. You can put your money, credit cards, license, passport, mobile phone, and other things in an organized way. However, this is firmly a wonderful invention. You can buy this from here.
↓ 2 – Windproof Travel Umbrella
Well, I know no one wants to deal with rain on a honeymoon. So, it is good to be prepared! Here is the best windproof travel umbrella, and it is a life savior. It is romantic though!
↓ 1 – Daypack
A daypack is best for long trips like a honeymoon. It is best for adventures. Moreover, you can put many things in it. You can buy this from here.
Frequenty Asked Questions
Q: What should you not forget on your honeymoon?
A: I have mentioned every necessary item in this article. Read and get to know what you should not forget. Although, there are many things and you have to make a list for them.
Q: When should I start planning my honeymoon?
A: You should start packing two weeks before traveling. It is the best time for you. If you don’t want to take stress then start backing now!
Q: What items you should carry in a honeymoon bag?
A: Every little thing is important from clothes to bathroom stuff, electronics to a medical kit, and makeup with other necessary stuff. However, it all depends on the place where you are going and the time that you are going to spend there.