Bathrobe Brands for Women. Whether you are working from home, have just gotten out of the shower, or are just lounging around on your couch, a bathrobe will be your best friend. Many people struggle with finding the perfect loungewear, especially during the quarantine. You want to be as comfortable as possible, but how?!
Well, we have the answer. This list of the top brands for bathrobes will expose you to a world of relaxation and comfort that you must have never imagined before. We have also added the best bathrobe from each brand to make the search easier for you. So get your hands on the comfiest pieces of clothing either for yourself or your loved ones!
Where to Shop for Women’s Bathrobes?
If our monologue of how great robes can be hasn’t convinced you yet, we are sure this article will do the trick. Read on to find out about the best brands and the perfect product from each brand as we take you on this journey of discovery of comfort. We are sure you won’t be disappointed!
How did we decide:
We’ve ranked these Top Bathrobe Brands for women based on their user reviews and popularity:
23 – Towel Selections
22 – Richie House
21 – Alexander Del Rossa
20 – Giraffe At Home
19 – Parachute Home
18 – Sioro
17 – Brookstone
16 – Hanro
15 – Snowe
14 – Eberjey
13 – Coyuchi
12 – Soho Home
11 – Skin
10 – L L Bean
9 – La Perla
8 – Natori
7 – Yves Delorme
6 – Matouk
5 – Skims
4 – All You Are
3 – ASOS
2 – Olivia Von Halle
1 – Victoria Secret
↓ 23 – Towel Selections
About: Towel Selections is a New Jersey based brand, and their mantra is offering the best bathroom products at the best prices. They sell things like bathrobes, towels, and shower mats, etc. The company has a large following due to the promise and delivery of high-quality, affordable pieces.
The Turkish Cotton Short Terry Robe is the best piece from their collection as:
- It uses a medium-light cloth for production.
- It has 5 different sizes available.
- It is made up of 100% Turkish cotton and is made in Turkey.
- It is available in 14 different gorgeous colors.
- It is machine washable.
Price Range: $28.99 – $58.99
You should also check out these Top 15 Shampoo & Conditioner Brands For Healthy Hair.
↓ 22 – Richie House
About: This brand is based in Irvine, California, and offers high-quality, guaranteed products to its customers. It has a full refund policy if the product is returned within 30 days, giving proof of its faith in its products. The brand is also quite affordable.
The Plush Soft Warm Fleece Bathrobe is the best one they have to offer as:
- It is available in 19 diverse colors and prints.
- It is offered in 4 different sizes.
- It is made of 100% polyester, giving way to a super-soft finish.
- It has a self-belt that you won’t lose due to high-grade stitching and a great finish.
- It gets softer with use and hence more comfortable.
Price Range: $20.99 – $44.99
↓ 21 – Alexander Del Rossa
About: Alexander Del Rossa specializes in sleepwear for both men and women and hence makes high-quality robes that can be used for bathing as well as resting.
Best Robe: Women’s Hooded Fleece Full-Length Bathrobe, $59.99 (pictured below).
The Women’s Hooded Fleece bathrobe is a great choice as:
- It is made up of a fleece material which means it is very warm and soft, making for a comfortable companion during harsh winter days.
- It comes with a hood that allows you to keep your wet hair from being exposed to direct wind and preventing headaches.
- It comes in 8 breathtaking colors.
- It weighs only 15 ounces; hence it is extremely lightweight.
- It comes with a belt that allows you to wrap it snuggly and gives you a custom fit.
- It is dyed using chemical-free dyes, so it safe for people with such allergies and sensitivities.
- It comes with two pockets that you can store your phone etc., in a while doing chores around the house.
Price Range: $39.99 – $59.99
↓ 20 – Giraffe At Home
About: Started by Little Giraffe’s owners, this brand aims to bring adults the same level of comfort as children get from their loungewear. The brand sells the ultimate bathrobes, throw pillows and throw blankets, etc. Hence making life at home highly cozy.
Best Robe: Faux Fur & Satin Robe ($219).
The Faux Fur and Satin robe is the ideal pick for lounging as:
- It comes with a removable sash, allowing you to be free and live as you please.
- It gives a luxurious feel due to the satin finish and soft faux fur at the neckline and wrists.
- The fabric used is imported while the assembly takes place in the US; hence it is a global product.
A few downsides include:
- It is only available in one size.
- It can only be hand washed.
Price Range: $129 – $229
↓ 19 – Parachute Home
About: Founded by Ariel Kaye in 2014 after she realized something was missing in the home linen market, Parachute Home is the top brands supplying home products such as linens, towels, robes, etc., today.
Best Robe: Cloud Cotton Robe, $99 (pictured below).
The Cloud Cotton robe is the best pick for you because:
- It is available in 7 pretty colors.
- It has a fluffy 2 play finish allowing for heat insulation.
- It is made of 100% Turkish cotton.
- Has two hidden pockets.
Price Range: $99 – $129
↓ 18 – Sioro: Best Waffle Robe
About: Sioro is an up-and-coming brand of sleepwear and loungewear. It specializes in comfortable clothing, so it is clear that its products must be of top-notch quality.
Best Robe: SIORO Waffle Robes for Women ($25).
The Waffle Robe by Sioro is the ultimate pick for you because:
- It is machine washable.
- It is a lightweight robe that is unisex and available in 5 different sizes.
- It is perfect for all seasons due to 65% polyester and 35% cotton, which stay breathable due to the waffle texture.
- It is available in 7 colors.
Price Range: $20 – $50
↓ 17 – Brookstone – Softest Bathrobe
About: Brookestone is a retail store in the US that started in 1965 but has now started producing products of its own. This includes their Nap Bathrobe that has been voted in the top lists.
Best Product: Brookstone N-A-P Bathrobe ($49.99).
The N-A-P Bathrobe is the perfect fit for you as:
- It is unisex, so you and your spouse can both get matching robes.
- It is 100% polyester and extremely soft to the touch.
- It is machine washable.
A few downsides:
- It weighs 3 pounds, so that it can be a little heavy.
- It is only available in 2 sizes.
↓ 16 – Hanro
About: Hanro is a brand that was started in 1884 by Albert Handschin and Carl Ronus. It started as a knitwear factory and developed into the brand that it is today. They started by manufacturing high-quality undergarments and then expanded the business.
Best Robe: ROBE SELECTION – HOODED ROBE ($230)
The Hooded Robe by Hanro is the top pick from the brand as:
- It is machine washable.
- It is made up of 60% polyester and 40% cotton, making it highly soft and comfortable.
- It has a hood that makes it even cozier.
Price Range: $150 – $350
↓ 15 – Snowe: Most Classic Piece
About: Rachel Cohen and Andres Modak started their own brand of home essentials after moving to New York City and wanted to make a home filled with dinner parties and friends.
Best Robe: Classic Bathrobe ($100).
The Classic Bathrobe by Snowe is ideal because:
- It is exactly what you think of when you hear the word bathrobe.
- It is a unisex piece.
- It is available in 3 traditional colors, essential white, slate blue, and charcoal grey.
- The sizes are generous and big, so all the plus-size women will be accommodating.
Price Range: All for $100
I also recommend that you review these Best Natural Makeup Brands.
↓ 14 – Eberjey
About: Ali Mejia and Mariela Rovito founded Eberjey, whose aim was to create comfortable lingerie that would still look sexy. They also started a line of robes that are just as sensual as any pieces of lingerie.
The reasons for buying the Gisele Tuxedo Robe are:
- It is imported.
- It has contrast piping detail.
- It is made of 95% modal and 5% spandex, creating a stretchable fabric that will give you extra comfort.
Price Range: $98 – $148
↓ 13 – Coyuchi – Best Organic & Ecofriendly Bathrobes
About: A brand that started in 1991 as a home essentials brand has now turned into a brand with a wider range of products, including robes.
Best Robe: Unisex Air Weight® Organic Robe ($128).
It would be best if you got the Unisex Air Weight Organic Robe because:
- It is made from 100% pure cotton.
- It is made using fair trade, and 1% of the proceeds are donated to benefit the planet.
- It is machine washable.
Price Range: $68 – $148
↓ 12 – Soho Home
About: Soho Home specializes in all home essentials. Whether it is the sheets that you slip into at night or the robe that you slip on first thing out of bed, Soho Home is here to deliver it all.
Best Robe: House Robe ($109).
The House Robe by Soho Home is a great choice as:
- It has a hood, which makes it extra cozy.
- It is made from 100% recycled spun polyester.
- It is available in 5 distinct colors.
Price Range: $109 – $370.
↓ 11 – Skin
About: Founded by Susan Beischel, Skin is a worldwide brand that offers women the chance to be their sensual selves in the most comfortable way possible.
Best Robe: Hamam Spa Robe ($180).
The Hamam Spa Robe is a great choice for you because:
- It is made of 100% cotton.
- It has a hood for a cozier fit.
- It comes with two deep pockets and a belt to offer a custom definition.
Price Range: $125 – $180
↓ 10 – L L Bean
About: What started in 1911 as an invention of the Maine Hunting Shoe by Leon Leonwood Bean has now transformed into the L. L. Bean company that offers products not just for the outside but also comfort inside the home.
Best Robe: Women’s Wicked Plush Robe ($99).
Reasons to buy the Women’s Wicked Plush Robe:
- It is available in 6 distinct colors.
- It has a relaxed fit, so you do not need to worry about the sizes too much.
Price Range: $79 – $109
↓ 9 – La Perla – Best Silk Robe
About: Started in 1954 by Ada Masotti, as an atelier of corsetry, La Perla is a luxury lingerie brand that offers some sexy options when it comes to robes.
Best Robe: Silk Short Robe ($423).
The Silk Short Robe should be your choice because:
- It is available in 9 ravishing colors.
- It is designed in Italy.
- It gives us highly luxurious feels, and we are sure you feel the same way while adorning it.
Price Range: $380 – $1,900
↓ 8 – Natori – Best For Floral Robes
About: The brand comes under a set of companies owned by Josie Cruz Natori. The brand specializes in lingerie, sleepwear, and loungewear for women.
Best Robe: LOTUS GARDEN ROBE ($160).
The Lotus Garden Robe is an ideal pick because:
- It is made from 100% polyester.
- It is wrinkle-resistant.
- It is machine washable.
- It has a gorgeous print that reminds us of spring.
Price Range: $64 – $4,500
↓ 7 – Yves Delorme
About: Yves Delorme was founded in 1845; hence it holds a long history of delivering high-quality products that its customers trust and adore.
Best Robe: Oriane Bath Collection Bathrobe ($250).
It would help if you got the Oriane Bath Collection Bathrobe because:
- It is made in Turkey.
- It is made up of 83% organic cotton and 17% modal.
- It has a gorgeous design that stands out from the others.
Price Range: $150 – $300
↓ 6 – Matouk
About: Matouk is a luxury brand that has been delivering high-quality linens from their factory in Massachusetts for the last 100 years.
Best Robe: Cairo Robe ($225)
The Cairo Robe will be best for you because:
- It is made from 100% cotton.
- It is unisex.
- It comes in 5 different color combinations.
- It is machine washable but not bleach safe.
Price Range: $95 – $225
↓ 5 – Skims
About: Skims is the loungewear, shapewear, and underwear brand owned by Kim Kardashian. As the history of the owner suggests, you should and will get high-quality products for sure.
Best Robe: COZY KNIT ROBE ($128).
The Cozy Knit Robe by Skims is perfect for you because:
- It is available in 5 gorgeous colors.
- It is 76% polyester and 24% nylon, making it highly cozy.
Price Range: $98 – $258
You should also check out these Top 5 Most Expensive Lingerie Brands with Price Details.
↓ 4 – All You Are
About: All You Are is a delightful and small brand that focuses on very few products. Their robe is one of them. This robe is perfect for all women from all walks of life.
Best Product: The Robe ($140).
Why The Robe from All You Are is the right pick for you:
- There is a built-in belt that won’t get lost.
- It has a sweet secret message inside the sleeve to help you get through the day.
- The sleeves are two-thirds of your arm, so they don’t get in the way of chores.
- It is made of 100% cotton.
- It fits perfectly to size.
- 1% of the proceeds are donated to organizations that are dedicated to protecting children.
- All the reviews on the product are 5 stars!
↓ 3 – ASOS – Best for Kimono Bathrobes
If you’re looking for luxurious-looking kimono robes in the market, ASOS is the brand you need to go for. The best part is that they are size inclusive so they have robes in every size one could need, including maternity kimono robes.
Best Product: Loungeable stripe jacquard satin pyjamas in mink $83
Price range: $38 – $72
↓ 2 – Olivia Von Halle – Best Luxury Designer Bathrobe
If you’re in the mood to splurge and want some truly luxurious, designer bathrobe then you’re in for a treat with Olivia Von Halle. But note that you won’t really find the fluffy and soft bathrobes in her collection. Instead, you’ll see a range of gorgeously printed robes and kimonos in Silk that will remind you of that old-school Hollywood glamour.
Our favorite bathrobe: Capability Debauchery Full-length silk robe $1150 (Pictured below)
Price range: $540 to $1150
↓ 1 – Victoria’s Secret – Best Overall
Victoria’s secret is a brand that needs no introduction and the reason we have it at number one is not just because it’s the most loved brand but because they offer the softest bathrobes in great designs. Moreover, in addition to bathrobes you can also find matching slippers in their stores and online. Whether you want a long robe or a short one, a plush one or a silk one, they have it all.
Our favorite: Plush Long Robe $69.5 (Pictured Below)
Price range: $59.50 to $150
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I choose a bathrobe?
A. Choosing a bathrobe can be tricky, but you need to consider your needs before jumping into the search. If you are looking for absorbent material, then go for terry robes, which feel a lot like towels. If you are looking for a comfortable and soft piece to lounge in, you should opt for a silk one that will feel good on your skin and help you feel luxurious. And lastly, if you want something to keep you warm, you can go for a woolen robe.
Q. How often should you wash your robe?
A. If you use your bathrobe as the first thing you put on right after showering and hence use it as a makeshift towel, you must air dry it after every use and wash it after 3 to 4 uses to make sure no bacteria and mold and grow. You want to avoid rashes and skin infections, so it’s good to get a wash in every 3 to 4 uses but don’t over-wash it as this will diminish the quality and make it go flimsy and useless too quickly.
Q. How do you keep your robes Fluffy?
A. The biggest key to keeping your robe new and fluffy is timing the washes perfectly. Too many or too few washes can lead to drier, flimsier robes or robes with mold! Another thing to keep in mind is the use of detergent. Use half the amount of detergent that you would regularly use and add in half a cup of distilled vinegar at the end to get rid of any extra lingering soap or washing detergent. This will ensure your robe stays fresh and fluffy for a long time!