Indian Bridesmaid Dresses. Best Indian bridesmaid dresses styles and ideas to look like the classiest bridesmaid ever. Have a prolonged look at these amazing collection of dresses from only the best of designers, while some gold-worthy inspiration from your very favorite celebrities.
Some astonishing makeup ideas are here to do the rest and some downright glamorous hairdos for that extra bit of perfection to add to your attire.
What To Wear As Indian Bridesmaid?
Are you someone who just got asked by her friend to become her bridesmaid for her big day? Are you unsure of how this goes because you have never been in a position where you need to handle everything on such an intimate occasion? Are you worried you won’t be able to dress nice enough? Then you have come to the right place because we are going to guide you through everything. We will discuss what we need to do to fulfill your role all the while making sure you dress your best on your friend’s big day- because this is a fashion blog. Keep reading to explore what you need to do to make the experience worth your while, while also looking your best self.
Bridesmaids and Desi weddings
Here are some tips to accomplish your fashion goals on the wedding day:
Have a look at Breathtaking Trendy Bridesmaid Outfit Ideas for 2020
- Colour of your dress is the key: Desi weddings are known to be bright and colorful with banging loud music and lively dances. Most brides tend to decide the color of their bridesmaid’s outfits, but if that does not apply to your case make sure to pick bright pieces of clothing. Blacks and whites are a big no for desi weddings. You could also try and narrow down the colors by matching the color of your outfit with the bride’s outfit. As a rule of thumb, try and dress rather modestly even though people don’t talk about it, people prefer modest dressing on desi weddings. If someone is accompanying you to the wedding, make sure they wear a suit that compliments your outfit.
- Coordinate colors beforehand (don’t steal the bride’s spotlight): Make sure you do not wear the same color as the star of the day. To make sure no one takes away the spotlight from her decide on a color scheme to be followed by all the bridesmaids. Give the bride some say in this because it is in fact her big day. If she has her hands full, make sure you don’t add to the trouble and decide on a color scheme which is fine with everyone. Coordination is key here. If there are troublemakers in the group or if you’re not getting along with someone you need to make sure to keep your cool and not make things worse.
- Plan coordinated dresses in advance: If the bridesmaids are coordinating outfits and getting them tailored then you need to make sure this is done at least a few months prior to the actual event. This will save you the trouble of last-minute alterations and fittings. This can also prove to be an opportunity for you to experiment with new looks and to make sure you look at your best self on your besties day. In case the bridesmaids are all getting ready-made outfits, it would still be wise for everyone to do this, months prior to the event because nothing is guaranteed and we desi women are without a doubt a little to particular about our fittings.
- Don’t over-do the look: If desi weddings could be described in one word, it would be extravagant. Everyone shows up to these weddings dressed up in their best clothes. The women come dressed up in heavily embellished clothes with heavy gold jewelry. The men are dressed in colorful kurtas with dupattas around their necks and fancy sherwanis and shoes. As a bridesmaid, you need to make sure you don’t outshine (quite literally) the bride. If your dress is already reasonably embellished with sparkling beads, then balance it out by not going heavy on the jewelry. Focus on the earrings if the neckline has a lot of sparkly beads.
- Plan the look in advance: Make sure you set everything you will be wearing on the day in advance. In case of any mishaps keep a backup as well. Write down the pairings, so you don’t forget on the day of the event when you would have to focus on other things as well and there’s a chance you might not find time for yourself to elaborately plan your whole outfit. You could also try and take pictures of yourself in different pairings and decide before the wedding what look you adore the most.
Keeping the tips above in mind and just going with the flow can save you a lot of time and trouble on your best friend’s big day. Even though being a bridesmaid comes with a lot of responsibility, it is necessary that you enjoy yourself, because at the end that is all that matters.
To make the process of narrowing down bridesmaid outfits easier for you here we have the bridesmaid outfit designs that are sure to come in handy for you to decide what colors and style to go for in a particular season and which makeup look will be your ultimate guide. Our list also has quite a few killer hairstyles that we have added to make sure you achieve that extra bit of class you need for your perfect dress.
↓ 24 – A Stunning Designer Dress
A stunning designer dress of the Indian style will work perfectly as your bridesmaid pick up. The shades and design will be most suitable for your friend’s big day.
↓ 23 – Sea Green Maxi Style
A gorgeous and idyllic looking sea green maxi frock comes under the choice of some very unique wedding colors to date.
Try the hot glossy eye makeup that is just meant for the brown eyes and a slightly darker skin tone. We can assure you that you will only look at your best.
Bridal hair always goes hand in hand with the dress and needs to be just equal as perfect.
↓ 22 – Bipasha Basu – Wondrous Lace Frock
Bipasha Basu in a ravishing lace frock seems to take over all we know about bridesmaid looks and styles. If you want to lose a few pounds before the big day then get some celebrity weight loss tips.
One of the best-rated makeup looks to go perfectly with that white dress.
↓ 21 – Long Anarkali Dress for Bridesmaids
Anarkali dresses have made their way into the lives of celebrities. Let’s make it a part of your life too.
↓ 20 – A Gorgeous Frock Style
A gorgeous frock style from the Bridal Couture Week features a magnanimous and classiest looking dress of the year, giving a strong individuality and branded look to all the bridesmaids.
Try something hot and dark for your makeup look to go matchlessly with this dress.
Don’t miss your chance for a glamorous hairdo for fancy occasions.
↓ 19 – Sonam Kapoor – A Ravishing Outfit
Her dressing rarely ever falls into people’s concept of acceptable but when it does, it is something absolutely mind-boggling.
A classic pretty makeup will be just what you need with this dress.
↓ 18 – A Decent, Simplistic Style
A decent, simplistic style of a long dress makes it quite the most ideal-looking option for bridesmaids. Go all light and moderate on makeup and a glossy hairdo would do. Don’t miss out
Try amazing makeup (lip color and eyeliner) tips — only the best.
↓ 17 – The Classiest Style
Never could you underestimate the power of an extremely elegant style.
Don’t forget a killer hairdo for the dress!
The hairstyle would also be perfect for a saree. Nothing looks better than a bridesmaid wearing a saree that complements the bride’s dress.
↓ 16 – The Most Cultural Look
Try this glossy lip color with this pink dress.
↓ 15 – Parineeti Chopra in a Flawless White Dress
Parineeti Chopra’s look in a flawless white dress makes it the most comfortable and catchiest of a dress to be worn on your friend’s special day, and also depicts how absolutely thrilled you are about it. Here are 20 Ways to Wear All White Outfits Like Celebrities this Year
Know what will work awesomely with this bright white dress? A gorgeous makeup package. Have your try with this Kylie Jenner’s hottest makeup look ever.
↓ 14 – Maxi Dress for Weddings
The most iconic looking and gold-inspired dress will surely make bridesmaids the center of all glamor on the wedding day. The dress looks amazing over a lehenga as the lehenga creates an elegant fall.
This makeup look is inspired by and for all the stunning darker skin tones.
↓ 13 – Latest Asian Designer Style
The latest Asian designer style with such mesmerizing of embroidery will be your sleekest look yet.
↓ 12 – The Fairytale Look
The fairytale essence of the dress cannot be condoned. A wondrous choice of makeup and some luxurious pick of a hairdo will do miraculously with this dress.
↓ 11 – Second to the Bride’s
There is no doubt in the fact that this dress will come in second to that of the bride. The phenomenal embroidery, the limitless choices of makeup and lip colors that can go with it is just simply mind-blowing.
For a flawless makeup look:
For an even more flawless fancy hairdo:
↓ 10 – The Millenial Style
The millennial style with unique silver embroidery, some light and beautiful makeup and fluffy hair will be just as good as impeccable.
↓ 9 – Gold-inspired Designer Dress
The gold-inspired designer dress takes the value and class of a branded designer and that’s just about enough. Wear high heels for a better look.
↓ 7 – Kareena Kapoor-inspired Outfit
You surely want to stay inspired by a fashionista celeb that you love, and when comes to your best friend’s one day, this becomes even more important. Here are some spectacular Kareena Kapoor outfits to further inspire you.
Below one features top best makeup look inspired by Cara Delevingne with cherry red lip color.
For the hairstyle, refer to:
↓ 6 – A Lovable Look
A lovable look created with this beautiful dress will be your most magical look ever. Leave your hair long and flowing and your classy dupatta all show-off. The outfit would look amazing on a dholki or sangeet event, here are some more Dholki Outfits.
The kind of times when makeup just seems possibly the most gifted thing in the world.
↓ 5 – Pakistani Bridesmaid Gown Style
The ravishing silvery dress with terrific silver-shaded jewelry will be enough for you to create the look you need. Check out these Latest Indian Bridal Gown Styles and Designs to Try this Year
↓ 4 – Urwa and Mawra Hocane in Beautiful Bridal Dresses
The star sisters take a walk on the ramp with the flawless party/fancy dresses, with each and everything intact from hair, makeup to jewelry.
↓ 3 – Deepika Padukone Maxi Dress
Who would not want to try something that our favorite lady in the Bollywood has tried? Well, this is something you might want to go for. For some more amazing outfits, have a look at these prettiest Deepika Dresses.
↓ 2 – Alia Bhatt’s Cutest Frock Outfit
Alia’s cuteness and Alia’s excellent outfits can never be opposed. The elegance of the frock and the lace sleeves are a way to go, and a bit much far. Alia Bhatt’s hairstyles too are always on point! The minimalistic makeup look with minimal jewelry makes this elegant look complete.
↓ 1 – Alia Bhatt’s Simplistic Dressing
Now, something for all the simplicity-inspired ladies happens to be a fan of. Even the hair can be copied as a sign of aiming for perfection!
Bridesmaid smokey eye makeup to follow — for a simplistic look:
This is all for the list. We hope we were able to help answer some queries while also bringing to the table every outfit design you need to be aware of to rock it on your best friend’s big day. Happy shopping!