Hijab Styles for Round Face – The first thing that comes to mind when choosing a hijab is to know the style you would prefer to wear. While selecting the hijab, your face shape should be given the highest importance. It is essential to go with a hijab style that will suit your face shape.
That way it will keep you comfortable and you will look perfect. The right kind of hijab styles for round faces is the one that perfectly suits well and enhances beauty. or for your face shape is the style that will enhance the beauty of the face in hijab. Other than the face shape, the latest trends and fashion should be also considered. For summers floral and plain printed scarfs are trending. You can also wear accessories over it such as headbands. Styles of hijab in the current summer season are loosely wrapped scarf style. It really suits the round face. Let’s begin with the latest hijab styles for round face shape followed by the tutorial to wrap it.
Recommended to Read: Burka vs Niqab- The Basic Difference Between Niqab and Burka
Tips for Round Face Girls While Wearing Hijab
– If you have a round face shape and you want to wear an appropriate style then you must have a hijab cap which is also known as the under cap. Use the hijab cap to cover all the hair and then wear a loose scarf over it. Keep trying several styles with knots to make it look beautiful.
– For hijab styles, different materials can be used such as plain material, fancy scarf, or polka dots scarf. Wear something that enhances your personality.
– Determining your face shape helps a lot. You can wear Moroccan style, Emirati style, and Turkish style hijabs as they look perfect on round faces.
– Those with short and wide face shape can face difficulty deciding the scarf style. For them, the Egyptian style layered hijab would be the best choice.
– West African style should not be worn. It will ruin the face look.
– Accessories can be worn over to add more charm and style.
– Try to wear hijab scarfs with ruffles.
– Balance the space between your chin. The scarf should be worn in such a way that it softens the sharp chin.
– Ruffle style is quite trending these days among Muslim fashion bloggers.
– Try different techniques of tying up your scarf and select the one that looks the best on you.
Here are the pictures for more ideas and tips on how to wear a hijab for round face shape.
Dian Pelangi Style
This hijab style is perfect if you are traveling and you want to look comfy and fashionable at the same time. For this hijab style, start by pinning your hijab under your chin and then tuck then extra part of the hijab inside your shirt. For the outfit, you can go for bright colored sweater pants and then wear another contrasting colored shirt over your pants. For the shoes, you can go for sandals or sneakers.
Round Face Hijab with Glasses
Must see what western outfits you can wear with Hijab to look chic these days.
Long skirts look the best when worn under the hijab. For this kind of hijab look, go for tie and dye patterned maxi skirt and wear a tank top on top of it, tuck the tank top inside your skirt and then wear a cardigan on top of your tank top. You can also go for the belt in contrasting color if you don’t like the way your cardigan is hanging loose on top of your tank top.
Indah Nada Puspita Style
Indah Nada is an Indonesian blogger whose amazing hijab styles are taking the internet by storm. This beautiful hijab style is perfect for outgoing girls who want to look all colorful and cheerful when going out with their friends. For this hijab style start by pinning your hijab under your chin and then one strap of the hijab on the opposite side your neck and do the same thing for the remaining strap of your hijab. This style can be worn with knee-length floral pattern skirt and then wear a black shirt on top. You can also tuck the shirt inside your skirt if you want to. For more color, you can wear colorful sneakers or joggers.
This hijab style is perfect for girls with a round face because it will very decently wrap your face and will also slim your face down. For this hijab style start by pinning your hijab under your chin and then wrapping one end of your hijab over your head. Then knot the two ends together at aside, leaving the free end of the hijab hanging loosely. This hijab style will create beautiful plates that are perfect for people with a round face. You can wear this hijab style with knee-length shirt and wear it with skin-tight jeans. Since this hijab style will be around your necks you can easily wear a cute pearly necklace along with it.
Headband with Hijab
Jersy hijabs are the best for girls with a round face because jersey hijabs allow you to add a lot of pleats and fall in your hijab that make your face appear slimmer than it actually is.
With all of these images, you must have had a fair idea about the hijab styles that can be picked up for round face shapes. There is a variety of scarf range available at the shops and markets. Choose a color and a material that will look perfect with your outfit.
Winter Hijab Style
This flowy hijab style is perfect for women with round face for this hijab style start by pinning your hijab under your chin and then wrap the longer strand of the hijab around your face and don’t forget to add pleats inside your hijab style. You can wear this kind of hijab over loose sweaters in winters and then go for jeans or full-length skirts for a complete package.
Styles for College Girls
Easy Step by Step Tutorial to wrap Hijab
Make sure that you keep trying out different styles as being a hijabi is all about creativity and experimentation. If you come up with a new look of your own, do share it with us in the comments.