Casual Outfit Ideas for Teenage Boys. It’s not only girls who like to look good in what they wear, even guys like it just as much to dress up in something classy and cool. So this article is just for you guys out there who are looking for casual styles to try on for any day or night.
Those who think fashion and styles are only hard for a girl could have never been more wrong because guys have it tough too. But not for long because we gathered the best 20 casual outfits for teenage boys. So keep reading and find out which one you’ll be trying out first.
How to Dress Casual for Teenage Guys
Many guys happen to resemble their casual style from the ill-advised angle; they try to look youthful (The biggest mistake!). But if you want to appear well-dressed, you should always try to look a bit mature like a gentleman. Because maturity is a winning quality in guys. Adulthood, after all, is what separates the men from the boys. Maturity persuades masculinity and demands respect, and it is one of the properties that you want people to observe in you and later discuss you. Workaround with unconventional looks and have pleasure blending and matching fashion pieces but remember the fundamental guidelines on what fits and combinations work and which ones don’t work at all.
Tips and Tricks of Casual Outfit Styling Ideas for Teen Guys
Hitting teenage can be fun and fabulous, but teenage styling can be somewhat challenging. To help teenage guys about modern styling up techniques, team Branded Girls have come up with some quick and really easy tips and tricks of complete styling up for young boys.
- Having an Appropriate Hair Cut: Your hairstyle is a fundamental part of your look. If your hair stands out most of the time, you could be doing something crazy. Your purpose is to get people to turn their heads whenever they see you. Look at yourself in the mirror and see your overall face shape and type, does your hair make your head look a bit bigger? If it does, a slimmer hairstyle may suit you more, and vice versa if you think your hair makes your head look a bit smaller in size. Another idea on which you could work is to determine your face shape and see which hairstyles fit you best, but that calls for many hits and trails.
- Graphic T-Shirts: Avoid wearing those graphic t-shirts with heavy intricate graphical patterns with an awkward color combination. Prefer wearing t-shirts with a sleek and straightforward pattern, or you can always go for a simple t-shirt with a quote written on it. Avoid wearing shirts with repetitive patterns as it will give you a girlish look and will kill the masculine vibe of your personality.
- Baggy Shorts: Avoid wearing baggy shorts if you are one of the short heighted guys of the squad. Baggy shorts will make you look even shorter in height. Moreover, baggy shorts will make you look like a clumsy guy who is dull and full of boredom. It is better to go for straight knee-length shorts with a pair of sneakers rather than going for baggy shorts.
- How to Accessorize yourself? Being a guy, you can accessorize yourself by wearing a cool wristwatch but don’t try to over-accessorize yourself. While picking an accessory, make certain that it also goes completely with the outfit you are wearing.
- Denim Fashion: The go-to casual legwear for any chap is a pair of good denim jeans. And nothing is awkward with that! Jeans can look astounding, as long as you are wearing the right pair with the perfect fit for your body type.
- Spice up your Footwear Choice: Ladies do notice shoes! Yes, you heard it right, and they do it secretly without letting you notice what they are observing. Style tip for you is carrying a couple of tan or brown leather shoes instead of your routine sneakers, and you will look way sharper and smarter than the rest of the boys of the group.
Let’s start with some teenage-style tips for guys which will guide you on how to dress for school or college.
↓ 20 – Black on Black Swag Outfit
A plain old black t-shirt paired with skinny black jeans is the best casual outfits for all time. Not to mention how comfortable t-shirts are, especially on a hot sunny day. And we’re just saying that a black t-shirt never goes out of ‘style,’ see what we did there? *wink* (Hint: Harry Styles). RECOMMENDED: Jeans for Skinny Guys-15 Perfect Ways to Wear Jeans Skinny Guys
↓ 19 – Leather Jacket for Teenagers in Winters
Two words, one thing that every boy should own. A leather jacket! It doesn’t matter what outfit you’re wearing once, and you add a leather jacket on top, it takes you to another level. Mostly you can wear a t-shirt underneath and pair it up with your favorite pair of jeans. Doesn’t matter what part of the day it is or where you’re heading, you’ll look like a rockstar.
↓ 18 – Casual Spring Look
Floral prints are very pretty but what makes them even more pretty is a pretty boy wearing them. Boys out there who are willing to try on the daring look, this is your time and believe us you won’t be disappointed. Dress it up with a decent pair of pants and classy shoes and there you have it.
↓ 17 – How to Dress Casually for Work
Pieces of Denim, you can never have enough of these! Denim speaks casual style like no other style. You can wear casual denim button-down or denim jeans or you can wear them both, and you’d still look great. Here are Hairstyles for College Guys-25 New Hair Looks to Copy in 2019
↓ 16 – What to Wear with Stripes
Another one of our favorite styles for teenage boys to try out is a striped shirt. There are different types of stripes for you to try on, like bold and blunt stripes or subtle stripes too. The most appreciated is the black and white striped shirt, see if you can get one of those.
↓ 15 – How to Dress Casual on a Date
A little bored with the rounded collar t-shirts and want to try something different? We know just the one, V-neck! V-neck tees have always been around. A plain v-neck tee is just fine, don’t bother looking with stuff written on it, that’s just distracting.
↓14 – Decent Polo Shirts
We don’t know what is it about a polo shirt and guys, but whenever a boy walks around wearing a polo shirt, it’s almost like there’s a hole in our heart like a polo. Polo shirts were worn by polo players back in the late 19th century, but now these days it’s all about style.
↓ 13 – How to Dress Casually at Home
Flannel shirts are all-time favorite types of shirts for both guys and girls. They’re so easy to dress up and no extra attention is needed once you just put on a flannel shirt. And besides, there are so many kinds of flannel shirts there that one will not be enough. If you have some friends coming over at your place, then this look is great for a laid back and casual but stylish look. RECOMMENDED: Best Jobs for Teenagers; 20 Ways to Make Money for Teens
↓ 12 – Abstract Tees
Sometimes abstract art can be just what you want. Nothing definite, just a simple shirt that looks good but doesn’t have to mean anything. The style of abstract tees is very in these days, so join in.
↓ 11 – Short Style for Hot Summers
Summer is great for trying out shorts and every summer season brings you the chance to wear shorts in different colors. You can either wear a good graphic t-shirt with your shorts, or you can also wear a polo shirt, looks good. Something like below mentioned can be your summer styling look. Shirts always go for breathable materials like cotton or linen. Embrace men’s summer fashion without sweating. For Suits what you can do is to swap your tweed designs for lighter linen or seersucker cotton ones. For Shorts, you can grab a range, from tailored linen designs to casual chambray ones. For Footwear, buy a pair of Loafers which are perfect for smart and casual looks. Try wearing some chinos and espadrilles for a vintage look. They have been traditional summer wear for chaps for years and can be organized into a diversity of outfits. Move them on with some summertime shorts and an oxford shirt or work for a more easygoing look with a pair of jeans and a T-shirt.
↓ 10 – Beanie Boss
Level up your beanie game and master the art of wearing a beanie because beanies are trending hard. Whether you’re having a bad hair day or just wearing it for the style, beanies are there for you. Check out some awesome Clothing Brands for Teenagers-Top 10 Teens Fashion Brands
↓ 9 – Hoods Up for Winter Season
Hoodies are in style and trend all year round. A light hoodie made from a light fabric is perfect for summers and a little heavy one for fall and winter because you gotta look no matter what season is it.
↓ 8 – Skater Boy Style
This look doesn’t always require you to know how to skateboard, though it’ll be a bonus if you know how to skate. But you can still try this style and look good anyway.
↓ 7 – Suspenders
Yes, suspenders are finally back in fashion, and we love it. They were pretty casual in the older days but it looks like they are still considered casual yet classy. RECOMMENDED: Zayn Malik Outfits-19 Best Outfits Worn by Zayn Malik All Time
↓ 6 – Ripped Skinny Jeans
Ripped skinny jeans are kind of like our very old friends that we can never say goodbye, and we just get along with them very well, and so does our every shirt, don’t you think?
↓ 5 – Boho Boy
The boho madness has gone kind on a long way, but we can’t help it, the boho prints are so carefree and relaxing that we suggest you at least own one piece of clothing with boho print on it.
↓ 4 – Overalls Street Style Fashion
The time to casually wear overalls and instantly look cool is still not over. So grab your favorite overalls and get over there to rock it out. But remember to wear a shirt underneath, it looks better. Don’t miss out 15 Shoes for Guys with Skinny Legs–Footwear Ideas for Skinny Men
↓ 3 – Solid Colored Tee Look
A simple basic shirt’s too boring for you? Not to worry, get a shirt with a little side pocket. We think it’s casual and stylish.
↓ 2 – Bandana Boy
Want to play cool and casual? Wrap a bandana around your hair! No really trust us, it’s the coolest!
↓ 1 – Carrying Sweatshirt in Zayn Malik’s style
See how expert models always look so assured, positive, and certain on what they are wearing on the fashion runway, regardless if it looks absurd for us. It practically makes them look cool (and more frequently than not, it does!). When it comes to trend, wearing the right outfit is one point, but the trust to match it is like the cherry on the top. Just take a gaze at that one buddy of yours who looks like he is suffering constipation every time he models for pictures. Always be fearless in what you are carrying and know your self-worth because confidence itself can be a loud factor when trying to stand out from the crowd.
And finally, the casual-est of the casual styles for teenage boys is a basic sweatshirt with a pair of jeans. Better if it has your name on it. Good luck, boys!
Interested to see other creative fashion looks of Zayn Malik? Head over to Zayn Malik Outfits-19 Best Outfits Worn by Zayn Malik All Time and Zayn Malik Hairstyles-20 Best Hairstyles of Zayn Malik All the Time