Winter Outfit Ideas for Girls. No matter what your age, winter is that time of year where finding both stylish and practical outfits can be a bit of an issue. But for the teen girl, style and image is everything. So this post will look at this year’s best winter styles for teen girls.
What clothing is both fashionable and practical? What footwear will get you noticed and keep your feet warm and dry? And what accessories are acceptable this season? We’ll be answering everything in this post.
What To Wear In Winters? For Teen Girls
In the last post, we covered stylish summer dressing combinations for teen girls. Now its time to bring new trends as for how to look hot in cold weather. Printed and patterned woolen knitwear is a winning choice of attire for any lady, and even more so this year for teens at it sours through to the very top of stylish winter wear. We are not talking about, of course, the infamous Christmas jumpers, but ones who have geometric shapes, floral patterns, stripes, or even a central knitted logo or picture. Here we bring you 17 cute outfits style for teen girls in winter this year.
↓ How to Style Yourself in Winters like a Pro
Looking for ways to style yourself in Winters like a fashionista? Running out of outfit styling ideas for winters? Let Team Branded Girls help you out in finding quick and easy ways to style yourself in the cold season.
- Timeless Denim Jeans Wear: Skinny jeans are a favorite for teens all year round, so why not keep them rolling on throughout winter too? Slim fit in winter allows you to show off knee-high, calf-high, or ankle boots. Contrasting boot colors such as brown will complement black or blue jeans beautifully.
- Hip Hop Hoodies: Hoodies are also the right winter choice as they too can logos or images as well as keeping you warm. Long coats are also a great winter item for teen girls. These should ideally be fitted rather than baggy and loose, however, make sure you allow for your clothes underneath. When trying on a coat in a shop, do so with a jumper underneath a casual style with Vans Sneakers.
- Best Winter Footwear: Footwear for this season must be both fashionable and practical, and for teen girls getting this balance can sometimes be an issue. Ugg boots, calf-highs, and knee highs are great shoes for this season. They are high enough to keep you warm and dry but are also available in such a vast range of styles and colors that discovering a pair to suit your outfit will be easy. Please never wear flip flops in the winter season as it would lead to a fashion disaster. Plus, flip flop will lead to making your feet more colder, which may lead to discomfort or illness in the freezing winter season.
- Leather Jacket: One thing which is must to have in the freezingly cold season is none other a leather jacket. Matching tights with comfortable heels are a definite way to strengthen the regular line of personal style.
- Pastel Coats: Make a crisp, modern winter outfit you can wear to work or out on romantic dates. Layer a long pastel coat overcropped ankle jeans that show off your ideal ankle boots. Dress with a perfect blow-out and a trendy clutch purse.
- Puffer Jacket: In winters, puffer jackets are a tremendous fashion trend over again this winter. Formulate a cozy warm, stylish outfit for relaxed days and weekends, when you pair an essential black puffer coat with your go-to leggings. Dress in comfortable loafers, or put it sporty in sneakers.
- Cute Rainbow Sweater: Want to catch the colorful adorable rainbow this winters? All you need is a bright sweater in whimsical rainbow stripes that you can strategically layer over all your cold-weather skirts, pants, and jeans.
- Plaid Coat Style: One can never go wrong with plaid coat outfits! You can wear plaid coats over your outfit underneath, and there you go! Go rock cold winter season with your style warmth.
↓ 17 – Best Jackets To Buy This Winter
As discussed above, puffer jackets are a must-have this Winter. Do check out our guide on Top Women Leather Jacket Brands.
↓ 16 – Best Winter Accessories
Does everyone know that hats and scarves are must-have accessories for winter, but for a teen girl style? Why not go for large and chunky scarves? These will add more volume to your outfit as well as keeping you extra warm during this cold season. Fabric and wool gloves or mittens will be better during winter. Leather gloves will stay cold and not do you any favors, so stick to fabrics. Flip mittens for teen girls are a great accessory as they’re practical and come in all patterns and styles such as animals, snowflakes, stripes, and floral. Sneakers are something that is essential for the winter season. In the less cold season, you can opt for loafers for any outdoor activity.
↓ 15 – Winter Combination with Long boots
↓ 14 – Chunky Knitwear and Ugg Boot Combination
Wear up your simple weekend outfits by uniting chic accessories, as in this trendy casual look. Here is pictured below a chunky sweater, a blazer, and ripped jeans are modified by a contemporary wool scarf designed for the cold season.
↓ 13 – How To Wear Skirts In Winters?
You can wear your favorite Summer skirts in winters too by layering under them with tights and pairing them with sweaters or jumpers and even with jackets. Plaid skirts are the most popular choice for the Winter seasons.
↓ 12 – Pink and Grey Teen Winter Style
Want to give a feminine touch to your winter outfits? Why not add some pink shades to it! Either you can wear pink tights with it, or you can make a contrast with Pink tones by wrapping a warm scarf around your neck.
↓ 11 – Stripe Jumper with Skinny Jeans and Scarf
Striped sweaters or jumpers are perfect for summers, and they can be worn with a lot of different things. You can go for this combo when running late in the morning or when you want to dress up effortlessly. For this combo, go for a striped sweater and along with it, wear white or dark blue colored jeans. Don’t forget to go for an infinity scarf in any dark color for the perfect combo. A multi-colored sweater can add a pop to your overall winter look outfit. A sweater with horizontal or vertical stripes is something that can never get old.
↓ 10 – Jumper, Jeans, and Boots with Accessories
Winter boots are one of the things that may seem critical to buy online. Team Branded Girls have enlisted a few branded boots which you can shop online from anywhere.
- Blundstone Thermal Series BLUNDSTONE from Amazon
- Winter Jelly Boots SERGIO ROSSI from shopbop.com
- The Rain Boot from EVERLANE
- Genuine Shearling Lined Moto Boot ROSS & SNOW from Nordstrom
↓ 9 – Lattice Style Jumper and Animal Print Clutch Bag
Dress up a primary pair of straight leg jeans in your wardrobe, by pairing them with a cute jacket and a lovely bow blouse. An extrinsic print clutch purse adds a vivid burst of pattern that livens up this winter outfit. Whether you’re exploring the hills, stomping over the snow on your highway to work, or styling it up at a crowd, boots are a winter closet essential.
↓ 8 – Sports Winter Style Combination
You can also see different Winter sports/workout outfits combinations for girls. This outfit is perfect for working out in winter days or when going for running in winter. For this outfit, go for yoga pants for comfort during the winter. Then add dark gray colored hood on top of the pants. Wear white and black colored joggers or sneakers with this combo.
↓ 7 – Bright Coat with Fur Trim, Patterned Jumper, and Fur Trim Boots
This yellow themed outfit combo is perfect when it is snowing outside, and you want to step up the clothing game. For this outfit, go for white colored skin-tight jeans with a sweater on top in winter color as well. For the coat, go for a trench coat or cape coat in yellow color to give a little pop of color. You can also add a cute beanie cap in white color and wear fur boots in brown color along with this full combo. Dark floral prints are a significant drift this winter and an excellent way to appreciate your feminine side while staying warm (and looking chic, of course!). You could conclude with a dark floral dress, but we admire the concept of a coat that can immediately upgrade all your winter looks.
↓ 6 – Chunky Patterned Scarf Over Plain Jumper and Skinnies
This colorful outfit is excellent for winters because we all know very well how boring and dull the winter clothing can get, so spice things up with this brilliant winter combo. For this look, go for dark blue colored classic skin-tight jeans and then wear a loose gray colored sweater or cardigan on top. For the scarf, you can go for a colorful one in thick fabric and wrap it around your neck to give you a more comfy look. Here are 17 Latest Style Winter Outfit Combinations for Teen Girls
↓ 5 – Casual Look. Logo Print Jumper and Skinny Jeans with Lace-Up Boots
Dark blue jeans look perfect with white or gray colored shirts or sweaters. For the best combo this winter, you can go for dark blue-colored skin-tight jeans, and along with that, you can wear the white-colored inner shirt and gray colored sweater on top. You can go for a dark gray colored scarf and gray-colored boots with laces. This outfit is perfect for college or even for work. Don’t put aside your dresses when the chilly weather hits. A long-sleeved dress (or a short-sleeved number, layered over a slim-fitting turtleneck sweater) is ideally appropriate for winter when you accessorize with fashionable slouchy boots. You could wear this look at the office and meetings with a blazer on top.
↓ 4 – Cream and Burgandy dressing combination for college girls
Feeling happy and naughty? Layer a colorful faux fur jacket over the pleated skirt or a solid colored pair of pants you ordered earlier this year, for a head-turning flash. Match it with vivid ankle boots or with any footwear that you like. The famous Bean boot takes an all-black makeover and displays the chicest tale of a preppy staple. Slip-on, ankle waterproof boots with a blanket lining can be life-saving in winters.
↓ 3 – Casual style with Ripped Jeans
For this casual outfit that is perfect to be worn to college or when going out to grab a cup of coffee, all you need to do is to go for ripped jeans and a gray-colored half sleeves tank top. For the scarf, you can go for an infinity scarf. For shoes, you can opt for sneakers or anything that is extremely comfy and warm to wear. You can wear a high top bun to make the infinity scarf look good, and since the colors of the dress are gray, you can wear a thick eyeliner with a little bit of smokey eyeshadow.
↓ 2 – Punk Themed Style Studded Boots and Skinny Jeans
Winter dressing doesn’t have to mean darker colors. Stand out from the masses by preferring fashion parts in more moderate colors, such as pleasant pastels, for winter. Take a gaze at how bright a long pink scarf and delightful lavender coat look, worn over go-to skinny jeans and tall boots. Proceeding to in the winter doesn’t have to anticipate wishing between looking fashionable, and being cold. Stay glowing and look outfitted with a chunky white sweater, high waisted jeans, and exceptional fashion accessories. For accessories, you can go for sunglasses (if it is a bit sunny outside), a pair of pearl studs, a bracelet along with long boots.
↓ 1 – Thick Scarf, Jumper, Wool Coat and Brown ankle Boots
The pantsuit is still going influential as a primary women’s craze trend. We admire how it looks here, in print or color, layered over a checkered shirt or even a plain shirt. If you cherish your jeans denim jacket, there’s no intention to put it away for the wintertime. Wear it even on the most chilled days by layering it over a coat, and below a cozy wool scarf. Matched with jeans or leggings, you can wear this look to power, for a coffee or picking up the kids.