The first thing that comes to mind when choosing a hijab is to know the style you would prefer to wear. While selecting the hijab, your face shape should be given the highest importance. It is essential to go with a hijab style that will suit your face shape.
That way it will keep you comfortable and you will look perfect. The right kind of hijab styles for round faces is the one that perfectly suits well and enhances the beauty. or for your face shape is the style that will enhance the beauty of face in hijab. Other than the face shape, the latest trends and fashion should be also considered. For summers floral and plain printed scarfs are trending. You can also wear accessories over it such as headbands. Styles of hijab in the current summer season are loosely wrapped scarf style. It really suits the round face. Let’s begin with the latest hijab styles for round face shape followed by the tutorial to wrap it.
Recommended to Read : Burka vs Niqab- The Basic Difference Between Niqab and Burka
Tips for Round Face Girls While Wearing Hijab
– If you have a round face shape and you want to wear an appropriate style then you must have a hijab cap which is also known as the under cap. Use the hijab cap to cover all the hair and then wear a loose scarf over it. Keep trying several styles with knots to make it look beautiful.
– For hijab styles, different materials can be used such as plain material, fancy scarf, or polka dots scarf. Wear something that enhances your personality.
– Determining your face shape helps a lot. You can wear Moroccan style, Emirati style, and Turkish style hijabs as they look perfect on round faces.
– Those with short and wide face shape can face difficulty deciding the scarf style. For them, the Egyptian style layered hijab would be the best choice.
– West African style should not be worn. It will ruin the face look.
– Accessories can be worn over to add more charm and style.
– Try to wear hijab scarfs with ruffles.
– Balance the space between your chin. The scarf should be worn in such a way that it softens the sharp chin.
– Ruffle style is quite trending these days among Muslim fashion bloggers.
– Try different techniques of tying up your scarf and select the one that looks the best on you.
Here are the pictures for more ideas and tips on how to wear a hijab for a round face shape.
Recommended : Muslim Fashion Designers-Most Famous Islamic Designers
Dian Pelangi Style
This hijab style is perfect if you are traveling and you want to look comfy and fashionable at the same time. For this hijab style, start by pinning your hijab under your chin and then tuck then extra part of the hijab inside your shirt. For the outfit, you can go for bright colored sweater pants and then wear another contrasting colored shirt over your pants. For the shoes, you can go for sandals or sneakers.