Cute Short Nail Art Designs. Long nails are an old fashion now, while short nails are very easy to handle and look pretty as well. Your hands are the most important part of the body, and it has a lot of impact on the whole personality.
Mostly women suffer the problem of not having long nails due to many reasons, but they always wish to have pretty hands with well-done nails. Nails give a beautiful look to your hands. Nail art is very much in and trendy nowadays, even for short nails, one could have many kinds of manicures.
Easiest and Beautiful Ideas for Short Nail Art
Before we get to the kind of designs people with short nails can get, we want to go over why getting a manicure is something you should consider if you’re not the type to get one. Long nails, although trendy and fashionable, can be an inconvenience for a lot of people. People associate health problems with long nails because of the increased difficulty in maintaining nail hygiene. Short nails can look equally glamorous if they’re taken care of. Keep reading to find out why you need to consider getting manicures done on a regular.
Making art design on nails is not much difficult, and without heading to a parlor, one can do it on their own self. Now many tools and special nail paints are available in the market as well. The Foremost thing before doing nail art, get a good manicure, or try some homemade recipes for keeping your hands clean and soft. After pampering your hands, get the nail color, which suits best on your hands.
Reasons why you should get a manicure done
It does not matter who you are or what your profession is. Everyone needs a little time off for their own selves. Some “Me time” can never be a bad thing because we all need a break from our busy, repetitive routines. Manicures can serve as a way out to for you to spend quality time all by yourself. Not many people are aware of the many benefits related to manicures, which is why we are going to state them here for you. It is crucial that you understand the benefits because the cost attached to this procedure can be off-putting to some. Here are a few reasons why everyone should get a manicure:
- Harsh weather conditions are hard on your skin. Winter is coming, and the cold breezy weather can really dry your skin out. The sun may also feel harsher on your skin, damaging it further by taking away any moisture that your skin may have. Hands are especially prone to damage because they are always exposed, and a good majority of us forget to take care of our hands, not putting any sunscreen on. Lack of care, in addition to the harsh weather, dries the exposed skin of the hands out, leaving them wrinkly and dry. Nails may become brittle with damage to your cuticles. Getting a manicure treatment is the best possible way to deal with problems related to hands. This treatment is applied not only to your nails but also to the hands, so it benefits the entirety of the hand region. A manicure serves to improve and maintain the health of hands by cleaning and moisturizing them effectively. Pampering the skin on hands may be all you need to relax and forget about your troubles for a while.
- Pampering yourself is important. We, women, tend to not take care of ourselves because we are either too busy taking care of those around us, or we are just too busy trying to achieve our goals. Services like getting a manicure are important to relieve stress and just take a break to relax. It is important that we learn to value alone self-care time. If you need a break from your busy monotonous routine, we definitely recommend getting a manicure done.
- Hand health. Taking care of your hands and nails can be tricky. Most products are marketed for the face, but it is your hands where everyone can see those wrinkles showing. It is crucial that you understand the importance of maintaining nails to keep them in good shape. Many people have brittle nails, and even a little bit of ignorance can lead them to be the worst (health-wise) part of your body. Maintaining the health of nails with manicures on a regular basis will allow you to not only look your best but also help you feel great.
- Clean hands make one look presentable. No one likes people who don’t take care of their hygiene. Clean hands and nails are as important as clean hair and clothes. It does not matter what your profession is; if you have unkept fingers, you are likely to be judged for it. Dirty nails and nail paint that is weirdly chipped off can really put people off, and they can ruin your reputation no matter how expensive your clothes are or how nicely you carry yourself. Hands are a significant part of our bodies, and they play an equally important role as our faces.
- Keep up with the latest nail trends. Fashion has become an important part of our lives. Nail art is very fashionable right now, and if you are someone who likes to keep up with the latest trends, then getting manicures on a regular can really help you stay up to date on the most popular nail paint art designs. We might be pretty decent at applying coats of nail polish to our hands, but it is the art part that many of us can not pull off. That is a job that should be left to the nail technician to make sure you have nails that are worthy of being shown off.
These are one of the many reasons you should consider getting a manicure done. Make sure you choose a salon that has a reputation for satisfying their clients to the fullest and provide all the services you require. Communication is key, and it is crucial that you communicate your needs to the technician before they go ahead with it.
Now that we have covered why you need to get a manicure done let us now talk about the easiest and most beautiful designs for our short-nailed ladies who want to beautify the look of their nails through nail art.
Don’t forget to take a look at Metallic Nail Design Ideas.
What you need for Nail Art?
- Basic Nail Colors
- Toothpick or bobby pin (If you do not want to spend money on tools)
- Glittery Nail Polishes
- Base Coat and Top Coat
- Matt Nail Polish Spray ( or in that case, same color eyeshadow could also give your nails a matt finish)
- Metallic Nail Colors ( For creative designs)
- Studs, diamontes, and other accessories can give your nail designs a bold look. So grab such stuff.
- When in doubt and want to wear the specially designed manicure for longer, choose white and black or red nail colors combos. They can match or contrast with any dress.
- Soft or nude nail colors are also very popular now.
Points to Ponder
- Always buffer and shape your nails first before applying nail polish.
- Keep nails clean, and after removing the old nail color, go for the new color.
- Have patience and let the nail polish dry first, then proceed with the design
- Nail Art designs look good on neat hands, so wash and scrub your hands and later on moisturize them. This will make your hands look pretty after designing is done.
↓ 25 – Trendy Glittery Nail Art
Try something very decorative and appealing, especially for a party look. Glitter nails are a good idea in that case. It looks versatile and a lot of polishes available in this style, you have the choice to make creative designs in this kind.
↓ 24 – Yin Yang Nail Design for Short Nails
This black and white short nail art is quite famous. It looks classy and cute as well.
↓ 23 – Fashionable 3D Manicure
Golden details and design interpretations do look great when implemented correctly. 3D patterns with mini beads and meticulously elaborated textures, then the effect is really incomparable.
Easy DIY Textured Nail Art Design can be your next interesting read on our site.
↓ 22 – Spring Art for Cute Hands
Spring colors look beautiful, and if you keep manicure lighter and floral, it enhances hands’ beauty as well.
↓ 21 – Minimalist Nail Design
This design looks very cool and chic; women of all ages love and wear it. Just with the help of tape, you can make this design on short nails by adding colors of your choice.
↓ 20 – Dalmation Print for Short Nails
We all love cartoons, and drawing your favorite cartoon on short nails is better than anything. One can buy stickers or design cartoons with think brushes, or even markers could also be used for such purposes.
↓ 19 – Cute Pink Manicure
Young girls don’t need to be more artistic. Simple and cute designs look perfect on their hands. Rather than being very experimental, just stick to basic pinks and lighter shades.
↓ 18 – Pointed Tips Manicure for Asian Skin
This soft nail color manicure is exquisite and sparkly as well. Adding some diamontes and studs can make your nails look Hollywood style.
↓ 17 – Graphic Nail Designs
Nail designs like this can take clever planning, and we like how they have opted for a glitter finish to make it all sparkle.
↓ 16 – Dusky Skin Short Nail Designs
Blacks, pinks, and grays always go really well together, and sometimes, when you’re unsure if colors will go together or not, it can be a good idea to just test it out on one nail first so that if it’s not working, you can always remove it and start fresh.
↓ 15 – Wonderful in White Nails
These nail art designs can give a stunning look to your nails and can force your friends to be envious of you. So, do not hesitate; go ahead and flaunt your nails.
↓ 14 – Cute Bright Blue Nail Design
One more great thing that you can do is matching calm and soothing tones and finishing all off with some metallic accents creating borders between the color sections.
↓ 13 – Multi-color Neon Nails
Neon nails look very cool at parties, and usually, younger women love to have such nail designs.
↓ 12 – Summer Bright Nail Color with Stripes
Catchier shades of neon can also be included in your choice, especially when coming with brighter options and again possibly combining that with the black and white patterns picked for one or two fingers out of all. Taking inspiration from the most various and interesting sources.
↓ 11 – Flower Power on Your Nails
If you’re looking for something simple yet elegant, then a good place to start is simple shapes.
↓ 10 – Matt Royal Blue Nails for Routine Wear
↓ 9 – Different Style fo Manicure with Short Nails
This new manicure is chic and looks beautifully different. Just apply your favorite color nail polish, shiny or matt, your choice.
↓ 8 – Lazy Girl Nail Ideas
↓ 7 – Paper Print Art
↓ 6 – Creative Manicure for Cute Hands
↓ 5 – Glittery French Nails
For more soothing and universal combinations, you can also go for the classy combination of the pale pink background with the glittery bottom.
↓ 4 – Artistic Design with Multi-Color
↓ 3 – Bold Stripes for Small Nails
↓ 2 – Easy to Make Brushed Design
Blurred and colorful can also be interpreted in the way of combining tones like purple, and pink putting all on the classic blue background made with the help of a simple brush.
↓ 1 – Bright and Bold Design
Your nails show your creativeness. Super creative nails look very cool. Enrich your nails with some more awesome designs to make them look beautiful.
We hope we were able to deliver what you came here looking for. These were our top trendy nail designs. If you have any suggestions or queries, don’t shy away from commenting in the comment section. We love feedback and would love to hear from you!